Yes! I went to National Election Days of AIESEC in Belgium. A weekend event in the hotel Soluwe in Brussels. There were some things that really suprised me. First one was that the delegation of LC Louvain-la-Neuve was LCP, me, a Hungarian ex EB who is also on CEMS here andone member. Not too big for a delegation on a National Event! The second one was number of people overally present on such an event - hmm around 45 ,I guess, and this varied during the day. Well, there were also some positive suprises like meeting people you didnt expect to meet, such as Marta (exMCP Poland), Amritha and Pedro (exMC Belgium). After new MCP was elected - Vishal (current MC Belgium, originaly from Mumbai, India) a cool party followed in one of the bars in Brussels with AIESEC dances and everything. I felt the AIESEC spirit after a while again!
Monday, February 11, 2008
MCP elections of AIESEC in Belgium
As this post concerns mostly my fellows AIESECers, I will write it in English.
Yes! I went to National Election Days of AIESEC in Belgium. A weekend event in the hotel Soluwe in Brussels. There were some things that really suprised me. First one was that the delegation of LC Louvain-la-Neuve was LCP, me, a Hungarian ex EB who is also on CEMS here andone member. Not too big for a delegation on a National Event! The second one was number of people overally present on such an event - hmm around 45 ,I guess, and this varied during the day. Well, there were also some positive suprises like meeting people you didnt expect to meet, such as Marta (exMCP Poland), Amritha and Pedro (exMC Belgium). After new MCP was elected - Vishal (current MC Belgium, originaly from Mumbai, India) a cool party followed in one of the bars in Brussels with AIESEC dances and everything. I felt the AIESEC spirit after a while again!
Yes! I went to National Election Days of AIESEC in Belgium. A weekend event in the hotel Soluwe in Brussels. There were some things that really suprised me. First one was that the delegation of LC Louvain-la-Neuve was LCP, me, a Hungarian ex EB who is also on CEMS here andone member. Not too big for a delegation on a National Event! The second one was number of people overally present on such an event - hmm around 45 ,I guess, and this varied during the day. Well, there were also some positive suprises like meeting people you didnt expect to meet, such as Marta (exMCP Poland), Amritha and Pedro (exMC Belgium). After new MCP was elected - Vishal (current MC Belgium, originaly from Mumbai, India) a cool party followed in one of the bars in Brussels with AIESEC dances and everything. I felt the AIESEC spirit after a while again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment